SimCorp Asia is seeking an experienced, highly driven and successful Business Consultant Principal in Data Management, responsible for being the lead product expert in the Data Management service line and play the key role in achieving customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success. You will be expected to take an active role in the Data Management service line and contributing to achieve customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success.
- Lead with your expertise within the SimCorp Dimension Integration Tools, including the Communication Server, and the SimCorp Dimension Data Warehouse.
- Lead in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
- Lead workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements.
- Set up prototypes to verify requirements.
- Document the proposed design in Analysis and Design documents.
- Consult with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations.
- Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
- Support the client with the testing of functionality.
- Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
- Constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
- You will be involved in solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you should expect some travel activities in this region as we operate across APAC.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. You enjoy being part of a project team as well as working with your colleagues towards success around Data Management activities on a day to day basis. You are a successful and strong profile in your current position as a highly regarded experienced consultant and are ready take the next step to stretch yourself professionally and personally.
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
- Experience and knowledge within SWIFT, Interfacing, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and Reporting.
- Experience and knowledge with XML, XSLT and SQL.
- Several years of experience supporting SimCorp Dimension Data Management solutions, covering those following topics:
- Instrument valuation
- Data management (Static data, Parties, Settlement defaults)
- Market and reference data
- Trade Control processes
- Proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results.
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations.
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes
- Great people and relationship-building skills across all levels of client stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and a solution-focused attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 9th October 2020.
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI Talent Acquisition Partner.