SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 200 customers all over the world use the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. SimCorp's Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. Around 500 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, UK, Italy and Austria.
We offer you a unique opportunity to be part of an agile organization with 50+ teams and in 9 SAFe ARTs. You have been successful with agile in your career already and you are keen to apply your talent in a large and highly professional environment? Then join our scrum teams in Germany and enjoy working with great colleagues, among them 30+ Scrum Masters and 8 Release Train Engineers on an international scale.
The journey we are on is challenging and exciting: It involves a lot of experiments and learning. We support each other and continuously improve and grow. One example is our annual 2 day’s un-conference, the SimCorp Agile Coach Camp. We are also active in our local agile communities, hosting meetups and training events and we also encourage our employees to share their experiences at industry conferences with recent examples being XP and ScrumDay.
As a Scrum Master in SimCorp you will
- coach and help 1 or 2 scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries
- balance the role of agile leader and execution responsible
- be an active player of Scrum of Scrums team focused on impediments removal process
- drive agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organization in collaboration with other Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers
- foster a learning and improvement culture
You will also be an active member of our Scrum Master Community of Practice, sharing experiences, facilitating and helping your peers grow as well.
We expect you to
- be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics where people perform their best and work together as a team. Where people have fun while delivering and where they are confident in raising impediments and issues.
- know the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development as well as the various agile and lean processes and methodologies and know when to apply the various techniques to provide value to a team
- understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- have worked in several agile set-ups
- have ideally work experience as a Scrum Master with some international experience
- have solid experience in the software industry
- be an apt change agent who leads by example
- have excellent English skills
We are looking for a person who
- understands the difference between doing and being agile – and you practice the latter
- shares agile values
- is a fast learner, actively seeking for learning opportunities and utilizing them
- is easy and pleasant to work with
- is genuinely interested in helping other people succeed
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you will contribute to developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best scrum master you can be. On our website you can see some of the daily treasures that are part of working at SimCorp and learn what it is like to be a Scrum Master in SimCorp.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorper you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
SimCorp is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.
If you are interested please do apply online and we will be in touch within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any specific questions please reach out to Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com