Are you a full-stack developer at heart? Would you like to work with an advanced software system in an agile culture? Then we would love to hear from you!
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 200 customers all over the world use the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. SimCorp's Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. Around 500 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, UK, Italy and Austria.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our international Connectivity team. The main mission of the team is to develop and improve generic toolboxes for customizing SimCorp Dimension® connectivity workflows and to develop interfaces to external vendors, for example Bloomberg or SWIFT. We work with a large technology stack spanning across products and technologies like .net, Azure, Oracle Queues, Websphere MQ, XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON, REST and Soap API. C# and APL are the main programming languages.
You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust. It is imperative to be a strong team player, to be able and keen to apply broad knowledge in different areas and to constantly learn and grow. And you will start with our unique introduction program.
Technology and products
- Develop and maintain connectivity tools and solutions to automate workflows and integrate with the outside world
- Use a variety of APIs and data formats to interface with several vendors
- Further enhance our connectivity toolbox as the total SimCorp product line moves towards Microsoft Azure and the cloud
Teamwork, engagement and collaboration
- Work as part of your scrum team to understand requirements, build design and do implementation including tests with each sprint
- Collaborate with Product Management to refine new features
- Engage in testing, build, extend and maintain test suites and assess testability of the team’s solutions
- Proven C# programming experience, basic knowledge or curiosity to learn and work with other programming languages such as APL, PL/SQL, XSLT
- Strong analytical and programming skills, good insight to the .NET framework and object-oriented software design
- Master’s degree/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Work experience with Azure and APIs is a plus
- A natural fascination with complex technologies and connectivity between systems
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and taking ownership of delivering sound solutions
- Flexible to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing priorities
- A desire to constantly deliver value to the clients, to improve yourself and the team
- Understanding of the Lean Agile practices, values and principles would be a plus
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you will be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have more than 1.900 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best Software Engineer you can be.
You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and where difference is valued. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
On our career site you can see some of the daily treasures that are part of working at SimCorp and what it is like to be a Software Engineer in SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Rita Jeziorowski on +49 6172 9240-39. If you wish to apply, please submit your application via our online system. In your cover letter please state why you are interested in the vacant position and why you feel you are qualified for the job (skills, experience).
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. Incoming applications will be processed continually.