Would you like to support, influence and drive engagement, the people agenda and great leadership globally? Are you looking for a role where you can take an acting role in driving change and transformation? This Senior HR Business Partner – EMEA position might be your next career choice.
LOCATION: Supporting EMEA countries based in one of our offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Copenhagen or Frankfurt.
Temporary position – until end of 2022.
At SimCorp, People are our first priority, and we have a world class HR team to support the employee journey. Our global HR team consisting of around 50 colleagues worldwide are split into HR Operations, HR Business Partnering and Centres of Expertise.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be dedicated to support EMEA market unit and act as change leader in managing regional organization initiatives.
The ideal candidate must have a proven record of success working with leaders at all levels on a variety of issues from performance and talent enablement, change management, culture development, employee relations, compensation and recruitment. Challenging the status quo and continuously improving, impacting and influencing the people agenda, will be one of your main focus areas.
You will be part of a strong and successful team of Business Partners and HR Leads, located around different locations in the Market Unit EMEA ( London, Paris, Frankfurt).
- Responsible for defining and implementing strategic HR initiatives and projects in EMEA linked to business strategy and aligned to overall HR strategy in SimCorp.
- Act as an integrated business partner and trusted advisor to the EMEA leadership and management teams through coaching, supporting and challenging managers to enhance workforce performance, foster strategic people enablers such as talent, leadership, learning and culture, diversity, equality and inclusion, as well as develop people solutions to achieve the organizations objectives.
- Be responsible for, organizational design and reviews, performance management, compensation and benefits, and partners with the Global Centres of Excellence on our core offerings such as talent and retention strategies, capability building, and compensation.
- Coordinate with HR Operations to ensure consistent, coherent delivery across the EMEA Market Unit ensuring that activities are tied to business strategy.
- Act as a change enabler and support managers in effectively managing change to drive business results whilst focusing on the well-being and engagement of the teams throughout such changes.
- In collaboration with Global HR, facilitate employee and professional development processes, concepts and workshops for teams and managers.
- Influence and challenge the performance culture by supporting performance management, succession and potential strategies, concepts and processes.
- At least 3-5 years experience in working as HR Business Partner, preferably in a fintech or professional services company.
- International mindset and experience in working in a matrix organization and across different countries and cultures
- Preferably experience with/certified in Insights, ADKAR and OPQ or other profiling tools
- Fluent level of English
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with business leaders and a role model for values, ethics and integrity.
- Result oriented with the ability to balance and prioritize between several topics at the same time
- Strong facilitation skills
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Analytical and logical mindset
- Experience working with Workday (or similar ATS) would be advantageous
- Further education or a Degree, e.g. in HR, economy, psychology, business administration or similar
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 18th April 2021.( between 2-4 weeks from the date of posting)
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, EMEA Talent Acquisition Consultant.