Do you consider to work in an international environment? Here is an opportunity to become part of SimCorp’s Group tax team and take part in preparing and solving various tax related tasks and help ensure a global tax compliance in a Danish based global IT company? Then perhaps an interesting position is awaiting you in SimCorp
SimCorp's Group tax team supports the global SimCorp organization in multiple tax matters, provides consolidated tax reporting and manage the transfer pricing documentation. We are looking for a talented and committed student who has interest in tax and transfer pricing and would like to be assisting our Group Tax Manager with preparing tax returns and updating transfer pricing documentation and with ensuring global tax compliance.
The job will involve both updating tax and transfer pricing documentation and participating in analysis and evaluation of new tax legislation. Tasks are as further described below:
- Assist with the quarterly and annual tax calculations and reporting, including reviewing and consolidation of the tax reporting for the Groups entities. Your tasks will be to update the consolidation, and review of the tax input for completeness.
- Help with the preparation and documentation of SimCorp A/S tax return, you will be working with classification of non-deductible costs, fixed assets, R&D deduction and with reconciliations and documentation.
- Assist with updating of the annual transfer pricing documentation both with master file and with local files for SimCorp’s 20 subsidiaries. You will update and prepare the drafts and collect information on controlled transactions, and make the annual changes to the descriptions of the business activities and financial data while interacting with the subsidiaries finance teams and other internal stakeholders.
- From time to time assist the Group Accounting and Financial Reporting team with accounting and financial controlling tasks.
The global tax team is part of the Group Accounting and Financial Reporting team that consists of around 20 employees in Copenhagen. We work closely together with the finance teams in SimCorp’s subsidiaries, and with external tax advisors, and the tax authorities. The Group tax team consist of the Tax manager, a student assistant (you) and an interim exchange student assistant (part time).
We take pride in contributing to the growth of SimCorp with high quality work, we are having fun while working hard and we have a pleasant working environment with an informal atmosphere and where humor is part of our cooperation. Employees can meet up in SimCorp’s own Friday bar and students throughout the house also meet up on a regular basis in their own community.
The workload is 10-20 hours/week with flexible working hours during exam periods
You are most likely a third year bachelor student or in your first year of master degree within, audit, business, economics or similar.
As our ideal candidate you:
- May have experience from working with accounting, controlling, or tax.
- Have flair for working with IT, preferably Excel, Word and an ERP system.
- Have a strong sense of details and quality.
- We expected you to be structured and organized
- Are a quick learner and to be curious
- Have strong English communications skills, both verbally and in writing, as SimCorp’s corporate language is English and you also master Danish.
- Are able to work independently, and enjoy being part of a team
- Have a good sense of humor
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 16th April
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Global Talent Acquisition Partner.