SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are growing our frontrunner team in SimCorp with new software engineers. The team consists of software engineers specialized in ensuring faster feedback, higher quality, and deployment pipelines for cloud native based development, as well as an engaged Scrum Master and a dedicated Product Owner. Growing as a team, proactively helping each other, and having a good atmosphere with a high degree of psychological safety are invariant parts of our culture.
Your tasks will include:
- Build the next generation fully automated DevOps pipeline for the future SimCorp’s SaaS offerings.
- Work with state-of-art technologies and PaaS services.
- Together with your team, plan your work into sprints.
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality.
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Ability to learn, unlearn, and relearn tools and concepts – perpetually.
- Educational background, preferably in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Working knowledge in Agile, DevOps, and operational challenges
- Pride in being a programmer at heart, and a natural born automator
- Experience in CI/CD, PowerShell scripting, and command line tools
- Experience in Public Cloud, preferably in Azure
- Preferable experience in containerization, Kubernetes, and Istio
Why join SimCorp?
You join us, because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently. Being part of SimCorp means that you will work in a diverse, inclusive and highly international environment with curious, capable, courageous and collaborative people, that have a common goal; delivering great products to serve the needs of our customers.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: http://www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager Mette Kvist at +45 35 44 88 00. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.