SimCorp offers global, integrated investment management solutions. Our platform and ecosystem, comprising partners, services, and third-party connectivity empowers us to provide 40% of the world's top 100 investment managers with the efficiency and flexibility needed to achieve their goals. With over 25 offices around the world, and 2,000 employees, we are a truly global, collaborative team that connects every continent and industry seamlessly. At SimCorp we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a journey and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
The Marketing Campaign Manager for EMEA will work in close partnership with the Global Demand & MarTech team and the regional sales organization to develop, implement and measure highly targeted lead generation campaigns to support regional revenue targets for new client acquisitions. The position requires good knowledge of the institutional investment landscape to be able to translate client needs into exciting marketing programmes for prioritised markets and segments across the EMEA region.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be measures on goals associated with generating awareness, prospect engagement and direct demand. You will report to the Head of Marketing for EMEA and be part of a multicultural global team.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Develop strategic, cross-channel marketing campaigns, targeting accounts relevant to SimCorp's product and service offerings in EMEA.
- Tailor content for targeted pipeline building and supporting campaigns by applying knowledge of the clients and prospects SimCorp targets across the EMEA region.
- Identity and examine engagement data from digital channels in order to provide actionable, commercial insights for the local heads of the business and regional sales teams.
- Evaluate results of marketing campaigns and coordinate stakeholder communication on the impact on regional pipeline development.
- Partner with the Global Demand team for campaign planning, management, execution, optimization and measurement.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to establish and forecast against important success metrics and provide data and ongoing insight into target accounts.
- Flexible to travel across designated sales region and globally, if and when needed.
- Experience in field marketing or product / solution marketing in financial services or financial technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of account-based marketing (ABM) principles to support targeted prospect engagement.
- Knowledge of digital channels and other offline channels to create awareness, engagement and direct demand.
- Professional writing skills and experience with tailoring content and programs to create prospect engagement.
- Effective project management skills.
- Experience working with platforms such as Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Demandbase.
- Experience working within matrix, cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams.