SimCorp is the the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We provide the only truly integrated front-to-back investment management system. With more than 300 clients worldwide, over 45 years of development and 20% of revenue invested into R+D, there has never been a better time to join.
Our Account Based Marketing Consultants are responsible for designing, executing and measuring highly targeted lead generation campaigns in collaboration with the Global Demand & MarTech team to support local revenue targets for new client acquisition in the Asian market.
- Develop and execute strategic, cross-channel marketing campaigns, targeting accounts relevant to SimCorp’s product and service offerings in Asia Pacific.
- Work with the Head of Demand & MarTech APAC to set measurable goals and objectives for each campaign, ensuring these goals are met.
- Partner with the Global Demand team for campaign planning, management, execution, optimisation and measurement.
- Curate and customize content to ensure relevancy to specific market needs.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics.
- Analyse results of marketing campaigns and other lead generation programs.
- Manage stakeholder communications on the impact of ABM campaigns on regional pipeline development.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to provide data and ongoing insight into target accounts.
- Use Intent Monitoring techniques to curate digital buying insight for target accounts to Sales and other internal stakeholders.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent writing skills, especially for curating complex content via social media and other digital channels
- An aptitude for analysing large amounts of buying intent data and turning it into commercial insight
- Strong time and project management skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Persuasive presentation skills, which will be essential in demonstrating the value of the ABM strategies you develop and execute.
- Experience from the investment management and/or technology/software industry is a plus, but willing to consider someone who is intellectually curious with a finger on the pulse of markets/industry trends.
Benefits of being a SimCorp’er:
Check out our 4.5 star Glassdoor rating
Annual Business Kick off trips
Employee Development Plans
Employee Referral Program
Yoga, Happy Hour, Snacks