ADC Delivery Manager
Location – Manila, Philippines
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the
world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues
with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse
perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth
and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) was established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland and extended to Manila in 2021. The goal of ADC is to standardize & accelerate service delivery and support Regional Teams with implementation of SimCorp solutions to the clients.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
As ADC Delivery Manager, you take overall responsibility for the effective execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of ADC engagements as agreed and signed off with the Regional Teams. ADC Delivery Managers work closely with regional Project Managers to ensure the scope and direction of each engagement is on schedule and aligned with stakeholders.
What you will be responsible for
- Based on the scoping documents received from Regional Teams you will develop detailed project plans for ADC deliveries and associated communication documents.
- Organise ADC resources for a project and oversee allocation to project tasks.
- Use appropriate project management tools and techniques in accordance with SimCorp delivery methodology to track project performance.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify factors capable of minimizing success of a project.
- Set and continually coordinate project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain positive trust relationship with regional teams and the clients.
- Organize meetings to discuss and review project operational strategies.
- Ensure smooth transition from of ADC deliverables to regional teams and the clients.
- Evaluate the progress of project to determine the need for adjustment in strategy.
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above.
How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at
several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- 4+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Experience in software implementation projects
- You have an understanding of our clients’ business processes in the Asset Management industry.
- Work experience in client facing roles
- Proficient familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
- Experience in or a desire to act as a mentor and coach less experienced colleagues
- Professional leadership skills and ability to motivate and engage employees
- Ability to make sound decisions by pursuing ways to balance quality, cost, risk and resources
- Time management, prioritization, planning execution and coordination skills
- Experience in delivering projects using waterfall and iterative methodologies
- Agile mindset and ability to spread methodology values, principles and practices within the team
- Experience in service delivery management, familiarity with ITIL or similar frameworks
- Empathy and the ability to listen
- Fluent in English with exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Very good negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- PMI PMP/Prince 2 or equivalent certification or willingness to achieve withing 12 months of hire
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Arbie Honra on Arbie.email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.