Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
At SimCorp, we support some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be successful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. Currently SimCorp is transforming the way we deliver services to our clients.
We are looking for highly motivated Agile Team Leader to establish, develop, and improve our Configuration Deployment Service team by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing Agile mindset and techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in complex environment.
You will work in our global SaaS Operation delivery unit consisting of various cross-located teams. The Configuration Deployment Service Team is delivering high quality services towards our clients by supporting different deployment scenarios in cloud, on prem and hybrid environments, in which configuration is promoted from source to target environment in a highly automated procedure.
What you will be responsible for
- Coaching and helping team to be efficient and accountable in delivery across different time zones
- Taking ownership in configuration deployments and actively contributing to service deliveries and client meetings
- Leveraging organizational resources to handle team capacity
- Facilitating team meetings and follow ups
- Boosting improvements and removing team impediments
- Exhibiting lean agile leadership behavior
- Fostering learning and improvement culture
- Protecting the team from out of scoped work and maintaining team’s performance on optimal level
- Collaborating with the Service Owners and outside stakeholders
What we value (our requirements)
- Have work experience with Agile and Lean Practices (e.g., as a Scrum Master) at an international environment
- Are skilled in facilitation, following up, removing impediments, maintaining delivery momentum
- Have goal orientation rather than task orientation, system thinking
- Have ability to inspire to do things “better” – keen to continuous improvement, as well as ability to promote empowerment of the team, ensuring each team member is fully engaged and making a meaningful contribution
- Strong technical knowledge about configuration versioning and application configuration transport using SimCorp Dimension, ideally from a larger IT department or operational team
- Basic knowledge about processes in the investment industry and an interest to expand this
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and having a considerable impact on the results and solutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- Are great communicator proficient in English, German language skills are a plus
- Retirment plan contribution
- Flexibility for home office work incl. ergonomic desk and chair
- Sabbatical program
- Company bike leasing (Dienstrad)
- Beverages/fruit for free and great, inexpensive canteen lunch
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Senior Recruiter Fedja P. Pajic on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.