Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this is important to us
SimCorp is transforming the way we deliver services to our clients. We are looking for highly motivated Service Delivery Consultant with proved skills in testing and test automation. You will work in our global Validation and Test (V&T) delivery unit consisting of cross-located teams delivering high quality testing services embedded into Configuration and Upgrade projects. V&T is a client facing part of the SimCorp Global Managed Services organization.
SimCorp is transforming the way we deliver services to our clients.
We are looking for highly motivated Agile Team Leader to establish, develop, and improve teams of Customer Application Service consultants by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing Agile mindset and techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in complex environment.
You will work in our global Customer Application Service (CAS) delivery unit consisting of cross-located teams delivering high quality testing services embedded into Upgrade, Configuration, and Implementation testing projects.
What you will be responsible for
- Coaching and helping teams to be efficient and accountable in delivery
- Levging organizational resources to handle team capacity
- Ensurerae agility and excellent deliveries
- Facilitate team meetings and follow ups
- Boost improvements and remove team impediments
- Exhibit lean agile leadership behavior
- Foster a learning and improvement culture
- Protect the team from out of scoped work and maintain team’s performance on optimal level
- Collaborate with the Service Owners and outside stakeholders
What we value
- Work experience with Agile and Lean Practices (e.g. as a Scrum Master) at an international environment
- Skilled in facilitation, following up, removing impediments, maintaining delivery momentum
- Goal orientation rather than task orientation, system thinking
- Ability to inspire to do things “better” – keen to continuous improvement
- Ability to promote empowerment of the team, ensuring each team member is fully engaged and making a meaningful contribution
- Great communicator and proficient in English
- Understanding of the financial services industry as a plus
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.