We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Student Assistant to join our Compensation & Benefits team in the SimCorp Global HR Function.
C&B has a global focus at SimCorp to drive compensation events including the annual salary review, the retrieval and analysis of salary benchmarks, evaluation of the market position of compensation, and roll-out of global compensation and benefit programs. The function consists of a Director and a Consultant, and we are looking to expand with a Student Assistant. C&B works closely together with other HR colleagues such as Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition, Talent Enablement, HR Business Partners and HR Service Delivery.
The working hours for the role are approximately 20 hours per week with flexible working hours during exam periods.
Depending on your skills and interests, examples of tasks you could support include:
- Benchmarking: Extract market data for salary benchmarks, prepare market position reports, submit data for benchmark reports, analyse benchmark developments.
- Salary Review: Prepare analytics for the budget of the salary review, track and report on actual spend, assist managers and HR colleagues in our global HR information system, Workday.
- Compensation projects: Deep dive into our employee and compensation data to analyse and report on pay gaps and pay equity.
You are analytical and have a structured way of working. You thrive in working with large data sets and numbers in general. Moreover, it is preferred that you:
- Have just started your master’s degree, preferably within Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources or similar
- Have great Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoy working with and organizing large datasets to gather actionable insights
- Have a structured working style with a strong eye for details
- Have excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Can handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Are curious to embrace new HR technologies and changing processes
- Are proactive in taking ownership of tasks and welcome new responsibilities
- Have great collaboration skills
- Are courageous to voice your opinion and ask questions
- Are interested in contributing to a positive and developmental work environment
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work to SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner,. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.