You will be part of our Global Customer Support organization of 100 dedicated Customer Support Consultants and Developers. Our responsibility is to provide high-quality support to over 200 SimCorp clients for their SimCorp Dimension platform. In this important role you are mentored to work with our clients and provide business support and solutions to increase their usage of our systems. This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines, business and technical. You will find yourself working in a and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. You will report to Senior Manager, Global Support.
- Handle customer enquiries regarding the functionality of SimCorp Dimension with our clients, independently or together with colleagues
- Ensure that SimCorp lives up to its obligations concerning feedback on the enquiries and the quality of this feedback
- Analyze issues, which occur in SimCorp Dimension in production at our clients and create convincing solutions in close co-operation with our developers and experts around the world
- Also be able to give our customers good advice and propose ad-hoc solutions within the framework of SimCorp Dimension
- Be a specialist in the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) business domain which is the core of the system. Recurring topics in this area could be financial instruments, their pricing and valuation, middle and back office operations, interfaces to other systems
- Be knowledgeable in other areas of the system because of the central placement of IBOR within it, with training provided over time
- Advice our clients on site on an irregular basis or may be involved in ad-hoc client projects
- Contribute to the daily operations of the IBOR Support Line, monitor and act on opportunities to increase the quality and service levels of your team
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- B.Sc. in finance/economics/mathematics/computer science
- Fluent in English, additionally French or Dutch is an advantage
- Negotiate skills and be able to find comprises with different stakeholders
- Good at working on and prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time
- Knowledge or high interests in financial issues - theoretical and practical
- Experience in the financial sector regarding middle and back office operations would be a clear advantage, but not mandatory
- Service-minded and enjoy working in environment
- Enjoy working in a global and international team
- Affinity and experience dealing with multiple cultures would be an advantage
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Please send your CV & Cover Letter no later than 17 October 2021.
For further information about the role, please get in contact with Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner
We look forward to your application.