The candidate will be a member of the SimCorp Client and business development Manager team that actively contributes to the strategic business in Italy. The Client and business development Manager is responsible for building a strong relationship with the key representatives of each client to manage needs, projects, services and change management processes around Sofia and Dimension.
You will be responsible for:
• Business development
Support the team in
- translating company targets into an action plan for upselling to existing customers
- defining the pricing structure and the service level agreements for new contracts, modules, services and projects.
• Account management
- being a point of reference for the existing clients
- promoting additional modules of the softwares and services
- managing clients’ projects
- defining, registering and planning new activities requested by the clients
- producing feasibility studies in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
- producing periodical SOTA for the clients
• Commercial Back office
- maintaining the relationship with the clients’ procurement representative.
- monitoring and facilitating the successful issuance of orders and granting the timely instruction to finance for the billing process
- producing periodic reporting on SLAs
- Good Project Management skills-able to plan, execute, control and close the work to achieve specific goals
- Good attitude to team working
- Relevant experience in a similar role with operational responsibility
- Ability to adapt communication in accordance with different stakeholders
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 28th October 2020.
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Global Talent Acquisition Partner.