Would you like to become part of SimCorp’s growing Global Support team and work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry?
You will be part of our highly successful Global Customer Support team with dedicated Customer Support Consultants, Developers and Associates. Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 180 SimCorp clients world-wide for their SimCorp Dimension® platform. The team is dedicated for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times and customer satisfaction.
This role is located in the Unified Service Desk which is our First Line Support. You will be the first contact point for our clients seeking support in their daily operations and work very closely with other Assistants as well as Support Consultants and Developers.
We are looking ideally for a candidate working full time, but would also consider part time in the range of 75%.
- Be the “face of SimCorp Support” as the first contact point for our clients. Contact is mainly made via our support portal
- Set up remote connections to clients thereby enabling consultants and developers to troubleshoot enquiries regarding the standard functionality of SimCorp Dimension®
- Apply existing solutions to client requests when possible (on less complex enquiries)
- Communicate and articulate replies and resolutions to clients in a professional manner
- Hand over enquiries to consultants and developers in the first level support for analysis and delivery of a solution
- Work hand in hand with other Customer Support Associates to ensure seamless processes and assistance
- Vocational training (abgeschlossene Berufsausbildung) in the field of IT, Services or Banking would be a plus
- Experience in a client-facing role ideally from customer support
- A flair for IT and related problem solving
- Well organized and methodical and used to a fast pace at the workplace
- Enthusiastic and an collaborative with your team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (phone and face-to-face) and good German skills
- Familiarity with MS Office tools and ideally SalesForce
- Some flexibility to work on duty at weekends or public holidays (only very rare, exceptional cases)
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 31 October 2020.
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Recruitment Consultant at +49 6172 924039.