Would you like to lead our mission to unlock the value of our brand and corporate storytelling?
As a global leader in our space, we are on a journey to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology enabled services business, while sustaining our track record of double-digit profitable growth. We are now looking for an exceptional corporate storyteller and branding expert, with a proven track record, to lead our communications to the next level.
As our future Head of Branding & Communications, you will play a key role in turning our corporate communications agenda into a real catalyst for strategic change – both inside the organization and in our engagement with external stakeholders – by leading our efforts in four key areas:
- Corporate branding
- External communication & PR
- Internal communication
You will bring a combination of leadership and domain expertise into the role, with a particular focus on branding and positioning. You must be able to deliver a strong impact by strengthening our brand, bringing our stories to life both internally and externally, and connecting our people to our transformation journey.
Reporting to the SVP Strategy & Corporate Development, you will as Head of Branding & Communications manage a team of five employees.
- Develop/refine and drive the corporate communications and branding strategy
- Be the subject matter expert and company ‘authority’ in terms of corporate branding and positioning
- Actively contribute to the creation of quality content across platforms and priorities
- Facilitate healthy collaboration and alignment with internal key stakeholders such as the Marketing, Go To Market, Investor relations and Human resources teams
- Guide and support executive management in relation to all corporate communications matters
- Provide inspiring leadership that challenges and supports the corporate communications team
- Successful track record and several years of experience with corporate communications
- Previous exposure to financial services and/or software is a plus, and ability to adapt and learn will be equally beneficial
- Expert level knowledge and experience with corporate branding and positioning
- Ability to set direction, execute a strategic agenda, and motivate and develop teams
- Proven reputation management and communications skills such as developing strategic messaging/content, managing media relations, driving creative campaigns, executing social media strategies, handling crisis situations, and enabling employee engagement
- Previous exposure to the following disciplines and topics is a plus: sustainability/ESG, change management, employer branding, and investor relations
- Strong writing, messaging and storytelling skills
- Strong interpersonal, meeting facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to maneuver a global matrix organization and form trusting relationships at all levels
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 08 November 2020
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.