Operations team in Cloud Center of Excelence is looking for a highly motivated, structured and dynamic colleague who is interested in working with SimCorp’s technical environment (development, test, pre-sales). You will participate in the maintenance of these environments helping to improve the platform. You will be working in close co-operation with your colleagues across different locations in the agile software development framework SAFe.
You will work in the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), with a team responsible for operating, maintaining and improving our SCD Delivery Pipeline. This is a platform for end-to-end automation required to develop, test and release a consistent SCD version, where our plans include transforming the platform when migrating it to Azure.
Your main areas of responsibilities:
- Maintenance and monitoring of dev, test environments (SimCorp Dimension and 3rd party products)
- Maintenance of execution frameworks (IBM Workload Scheduler, Jenkins)
- Develop automation around processes
- Technical support and consulting of testers, developers, pre-sales around the world
Your qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's degree in computer science or similar
- Be an experienced engineer with a proven track record of delivering high quality
- Have practical experience in automation of daily routine jobs using different scripting languages: Command Prompt, Powershell, Python
- Have strong knowledge and practical experience of administrating and maintenance Windows-family OS
- Be experienced with MS-Windows platform troubleshooting
- Be familiar with principles of virtual infrastructure
- Have basic knowledge and experience in RDBMS (preferably Oracle, MSSQL)
- Excellent communication skills: at least upper-intermediate level of English
- Have the ability to balance and manage multiple and competing priorities
- You are able to work independently as well as be a part of cross-located team
- You are open and honest in your communication and you are not afraid to speak up when you notice something that is not right
- Passion for quality and take part in delivering a good result
- Be eager to learn and use new technologies
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally.