SimCorp is the the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We provide the only truly integrated front-to-back investment management system. With more than 300 clients worldwide, over 45 years of development and 20% of revenue invested into R+D, there has never been a better time to join.
Our Principal Data Consultants are responsible for being the lead product expert in the Data Management service line. You play a key role in achieving customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success.
- Demonstrate your expertise within the SimCorp Dimension Integration Tools: Communication Server and Dimension Data Warehouse.
- Lead in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
- Lead workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements.
- Create prototypes to verify requirements.
- Document the proposed design in Analysis and Design documents.
- Consult with clients on best practices for their work stream and configuration
- Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
- Constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension
- You will be involved in solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you could expect some travel opportunities in the APAC region when appropriate.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
- Significant relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
- Strong background in supporting Data Management solutions, covering the following topics:
- Instrument valuation
- Data management (Static data, Parties, Settlement defaults)
- Market and reference data
- Trade Control processes
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes
- Great people and relationship-building skills across all levels of client stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
Benefits of being a SimCorp’er:
Check out our 4.5 star Glassdoor rating
Annual Business Kick-off trips
Employee Development Plans
Employee Referral Program
Yoga, Happy Hour, Snacks