We are currently looking for an Accountant to join our Finance Team in Bad Homburg. In this exciting role you will report to the Manager – Accounting & Compliance.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year end reportings in accordance with German GAAP (HGB) as well as IAS/IFRS
- Recognition of revenues and preparing customer invoices
- Intercompany reconciliation and posting of recharges of associated companies within the group
- Processing of bank account statements and payment transactions
- Reviewing and posting of vendor invoices as well as travel expenses
- Supporting in project-related tasks with a focus on implementing our new ERP system Workday and standardizing our processes
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders and our colleagues at the headquarters in Copenhagen
- A commercial vocational training
- Several years’ work experience in Financial Accounting
- A certification as a qualified Accountant („Bilanzbuchhalter“) would be a plus
- You can work independently as part of a team
- You are good at organizing your work and prioritizing to meet tight deadlines
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
- You are service-oriented, customer focused and quality conscious
- You are fluent in German and possess good English skills
- You have hands-on experience in MS Office (especially Excel and Word) and ideally in Navision and/or Workday
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn more about working in SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on +49-6172-9240-39. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply online as soon as possible.