SimCorp is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join its growing Customer Experience Team.
As a Principal Customer Success Manager you are responsible for driving customer adoption of SimCorp software and services (Adopt). Additionally, you are responsible for identifying opportunities to create additional customer business value through problem solving and value engineering with customers (Expand). Together with the Customer Executive, you ensure revenue growth by winning these opportunities.
You coordinate and orchestrate day-to-day collaboration between customer business users and SimCorp with a view to create maximum customer value. The balance between Adopt and Expand activities would be approximately 70% on Adopt and 30% Expand.
- Adoption: Helps the customer optimize the utilization of their current and future platform and services.
- Advisory: As trusted advisor/consultant advises customers on the flexibility, capabilities and applicability of their solution with the intent to maximizing client outcome.
- Opportunity identification: Identifies areas of optimization and demonstrates new functionalities or services which could drive further business value for the client in their daily business.
- Customer Engagement: Primary point of contact for the customer's business community on adoption and consumption.
- Knowledge sharing: Gathers and shares customer business insights. Understands the customers' industry, business processes and operating model.
- Adoption Plan: Owns the Adoption Success Plan.
- Understanding solution scope: Understands and knows customer's business model and ambitions. Understands customer operating model and business processes.
- Managing customer interface: Manages stakeholder expectations, maintaining focus on overall adoption deliverables, agreeing and applying contractual terms of engagement. Actively uses the adoption success plan and report to guide customer adoption. Supports in business case formulation and deal shaping.
- Building & sustaining networks (internal/external): Leverages network effectively to research and define customer issues, and to generate solutions. Actively involves and mobilizes SimCorp expertise (e.g. Insights team) for value engineering and best-case practice sharing with customers.
Managing for results
- Planning & Management: Manages adoption projects effectively, ensuring deadlines, objectives and budgets are met.
- Managing risk: Identifies, quantifies and manages issues impacting adoption success plan.
- Ensuring quality: Ensures quality of own and Customer Success Team deliveries.
Leading with expertise
- Applying best practice tools & methodologies: Master the SimCorp adoption playbook and monitoring framework.
- Leveraging knowledge: Identifies and uses a wide range of internal and external knowledge sources relevant to the customer.
- Building thought leadership: Recognized expert in adoption. Discusses impact of other factors on adoption and business outcomes with confidence and knowledge.
- Influencing: Presents ideas convincingly to achieve specific outcomes. Builds consensus and resolves conflict.
- Communication & presentation: Conveys ideas and thoughts in a clear, focused style using effective verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Facilitation: Manages group situations to achieve desired outcomes, using tools and techniques to maximize the groups’ decision making potential.
- 8+ years of experience within the financial industry or within FinTech supporting preferably the buy-side
- 3+ years of experience of applying the Customer Success Management methodology
- Relevant university degree, preference for finance, mathematics, physics, computer science or related degrees
- Knowledge of Front-to-Back Office processes
- Deep knowledge of investment management software platforms, ideally SimCorp Dimension®
- Practical experience with turning concepts into solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a solution focused attitude
- Proven record of delivering high client satisfaction
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure
- Fluent in German and English
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work to SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on +49-6172-9240-39. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply online as soon as possible.