In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension®, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back office data, and reporting solutions.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, extended to Manila in 2021 and kicked off the third location in Mexico City in 2023. Being spread over three locations, we can efficiently cater to our clients located in three regions: EMEA, APAC and NA.
Business Consultants in the ADC work in close collaboration with our market units on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
We're now expanding the ADC Data & Communication team within ADC Mexico.
BI/Reporting Consultant is highly skilled professional who forms part of our Professional Services team, working within Consulting Services and is based within Advanced Delivery Center.
The main purpose of the role is to provide expert advice and functional delivery in the successful deployment of SimCorp Client Reporting products (CORIC) and services within a client’s environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted Client advisor.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops in business and technical-related areas.
- Document client requirements and map to SimCorp Coric functions, processes and data sources.
- Model data for Client reporting.
- Implement and test reporting solutions for top Clients from Investment Management sector.
- Design and build data presentation layouts and automation workflows.
- Test and optimize reporting process and tools to meet performance and data quality requirements.
- Identify areas of improvements and efficiencies where possible to maximize value creation for the Client.
- Leverage project experience to define the scope and estimate level of effort required for delivery.
- Demonstrate growth as a SME for the SimCorp products or technologies.
- Participate in company knowledge sharing culture, contribute to content creation.
- Min. 3-5 years of IT professional experience.
- Understanding of database concepts and data modeling for reporting.
- Experience with MS SQL databases (SQL queries, writing stored procedures in T-SQL).
- Experience with enterprise reporting solutions (Crystal Reports, Jasper, Nprinting or similar).
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments and markets or experience working with data/processes related to financial services.
- Feel comfortable with project work delivery (member of project teams organized as an agile or waterfall).
- Experience with business requirements gathering and clarification including direct work with business users.
- Good communication skills, you feel confident in client facing roles.
- Experience working in international/multicultural environment.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with workflow automation solutions.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services or similar data integration and data transformations solutions.
- Familiarity with cloud environments (preferred Azure).
- Understanding of Data Warehouse and ETL/ELT concepts.
- Experience with BI tools (preferred Qlik Sense, PowerBI).
- Ability to coordinate small projects, workstreams or work groups as a leading consultant.
- You want to develop your career as a consultant in data engineering field for fintech sector.
- Prior experience with consulting/professional services.
- Flexible working hours and working model (on-site/hybrid)
- Paid sick-leave, health/life insurance
- Gym allowance, food/restaurant voucher, home office allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Professional training and courses (starting from a 3-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Integration events and charity projects
- New office located in Zona Rosa (C. Varsovia 36)
In addition, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply.
Get in touch with Hanna Brzózka on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Online meeting with Senior Recruiter -> Online meeting with Senior Manager -> Tech check -> Feedback and final offer