Business Analyst for Microsoft 365 Platform
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow and excel in a business analyst role on the Microsoft 365 platform within a busy, agile and international environment? Then you might be our new colleague!
As our Microsoft 365 Business Analyst you have a broad overview of the services on the Microsoft 365 platform. These include, but are not limited to, SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, Exchange, Power Apps/Automate etc. Thanks to your winning attitude, you will improve usage of the M365 platform by actively reaching out to stakeholders and users alike. You are the key person to brand and promote our M365 platform. You collect requirements and implement new solutions together with the team. Furthermore, you have an appetite to learn and are interested in the Microsoft 365 platform and its journey.
In Group IT we are 56 employees of which 26 work in the Business Solution team. The team is highly professional, skilled and adept at designing, configuring, developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining our internal mainly cloud based applications. These include Salesforce, Microsoft 365, VersionOne and Workday as well as an integration platform from Dell Boomi. You will be part of one of 4 agile teams in Business Solutions; the M365 team, consisting of 5 people taking care of M365 platform and the solutions built.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- be the champion for all end user services managed by the M365 team
- monitor usage and drive adoption
- proactively build awareness and drive dialogue with business
- communicate new features and changes to the business
- assist in building the ongoing roadmap for Microsoft 365 products and services
- identify business challenges and possible solutions
- document features and requirements in user stories
- maintain a product backlog and together with the team prioritize new features
- take part in maintenance tasks and serve as 2nd line support
- stay up to date on Microsoft 365 landscape trends and employ best practices
To succeed in this job, you most likely have:
- a degree in Computer Sciences/Business Administration or similar
- three years of experience in comparable positions working with business IT solutions
- proven track record in requirements gathering and user adoption
- preferable experience within the M365 Platform
- brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging business and IT
- fluency in spoken and written English
Furthermore, you are:
- customer-oriented and service-minded
- proactive, open-minded and with the courage to challenge the existing and to be innovative
- flexible, analytical, and structured way of working with an agile mindset
- tech savvy, delivering timely high-quality solutions
- a true team player contributing to a good team spirit
- humble with good sense of humor
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application (in PDF) as soon as possible. Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying.