Do you believe in optimization through standardization? Do you want to play a key role in building Standard Platform and future SaaS offerings? Then an interesting career could be awaiting you in SimCorp!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Standard Platform Product Area, which is responsible for development of the SimCorp Standard Platform. SimCorp Standard Platform includes: standard business processes and configuration of front-to-back workflows, which enable our Clients to realize value faster.
SimCorp is a leading provider of the front-to-back investment management system, SimCorp Dimension (SCD). SimCorp is a global company with more than 170 clients that includes many of the top-tier buy-side asset managers. All clients rely on SCD to manage their complex investment universe, SimCorp continuously enhances SCD to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
The Standard Platform Product Area (PA) consists of 30+ members in 5+ geographical locations. We follow the lean-agile principles and use SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) to organize the way we work. You will be part of a professional development organisation with more than 700 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, France and Poland.
As our new Business Analyst, you will join one of the Scrum Teams in Standard Platform PA. You will be responsible for building and maintaining portfolio of Standard Components with focus on Investment Accounting. You will work with Product Owners, System Architect, community of Subject Matter Experts and other Engineers, with the goal of reducing implementation time of Standard Platform, transforming into SaaS and building up new offers for our clients.
- Contributing to expand our service offering in Investment Accounting
- Designing, Developing and Maintaining Standard Platform configuration
- Contributing to high quality releases of Standard Platform
- Designing complex solutions and troubleshoot
- Working with product management to refine new features
- Working as part of your agile team to reach the definition of done each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
- Collaborate with colleagues to use collective knowledge sharing and efficient problem resolution
- You hold a degree in Economics, Mathematics, Computer science or similar
- Minimum 10 years of work experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant from asset managers, asset servicers, insurance or consulting firms
- You have excellent knowledge in one of the below areas:
- Investment accounting within Europe for IFRS9 and Local GAAP in one of the following countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Ireland or France
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and/or Financial Reporting from the banking, asset management and/or insurance environment in Europe
- You have in-depth knowledge about the business at asset managers, fund managers, insurers or banks
- You like to deep dive into business processes in Investment Management and enjoy modelling them in software like SimCorp Dimension
- You are a strong believer in standardization and best-practice concepts
- Experience in implementation of software similar to SimCorp Dimension is an advantage
- Have strong collaboration skills and fluency in English (written and spoken) other languages are a plus (French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- Knowledge of Agile principles and experience in being part of an Agile team is an advantage
Personal qualities: proactive, team player, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with high-quality mindset and good presentation skills, commercial awareness and customer orientation.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people, and delights its customers. We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
For additional information about the position, please contact TA Partner Mette Kvist at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!