We are currently looking for a Business Analyst working with Workday, ZIMIT and Salesforce applications, for our Global Project Management Office Team with presence in Warsaw, London and Copenhagen. The Project Management Office assists and supports Project Managers on how to report and deliver projects to ensure we follow the same high-quality standards across our service project portfolio.
In this role you will be responsible for analyzing, prioritizing and solving business requirements from our Project Service Lines related to how we run and deliver our projects. Focus will be on optimizing the way processes are executed, reports are generated and how applications are used.
This includes design and analysis of processes based on close collaboration with the stakeholders from Global Services, Project Service Lines, Global IT, Finance and HR. You will report to the Global Head of PMO in Global Services - Delivery Excellence.
- Analyse business requirements and design and implement new processes and reports based on business requirements
- Create and update technical documentation and user guides
- Monitor and solve problems and failures of processes and reports considering relations across applications
- Ensuring the integrity of business data across applications
- Collaborate with internal business clients and stakeholders
- Work with internal teams to understand processes, root causes and outcomes
- Act as main point of contact for internal teams in addressing process related enquiries
- At least 3 years work experience as a Business Analyst
- Team player who also can work independently
- Process analysis and documentation skills
- Be able to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Excellent English skills, other languages like German or French are considered an advantage
- Experience with Workday, Salesforce and/or ZIMIT would be a plus
- Experience with a ticketing system would be a plus
- Work experience in a consulting or IT/operations environment would be a plus
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we will process incoming applications continually. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email. For any questions you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com.