XaaS Commercial Management manages vendor invoice approval, usage reporting, pricing models, cost reporting and forecasting, order inflow, resource planning, and many more.
You will work across the XaaS Commercial Management functions in cooperation with a global team based in Warsaw, Copenhagen, Paris and New York. You will report to Commercial Management Lead.
To excel in this position, you will be given the opportunity to build an understanding of the business processes and data models in the functional domains.
- Review and manage vendor invoice approval
- Create usage reports and pricing models
- Prepare cost reporting and forecasting
- Provide ad-hoc analytics/consultations for a financial function or a business
- Analyze contracts and commercials in all regions
- Look a way to improve processes or define new ones
- A degree in Computer Sciences/Business Administration or similar.
- Knowledge of MS-Excel including Power Query
- A willingness to learn and develop your knowledge of BI / data management systems
- Excellent collaboration, bridging IT and business
- At least one year experience in similar positions in international and agile environments
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- English and German language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Kindly send in your application in English no later than 24th October 2021.
For further information please contact Jolanta Babut, Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!