Business Consultant – Data Migration
Location: Manila, Philippines
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to the world’s largest financial institutions. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will be part of a company with 50 years’ history and more than 20 offices around the world that continuously develops their integrated investment management solutions.
SimCorp has its Advance Delivery Center (ADC) in Warsaw (Poland) and it is building up another delivery center in Manila to support SimCorp implementation projects globally. We are now looking for a Business Consultant to work in our Data Migration team located in the ADC in Manila.
As a Business Consultant - Data Migration in our ADC, you will deep dive into data used by business processes in investment management and ensure our clients are transitioning to our software. The role includes analysis, mapping, testing and deploying the data. You act as an important sparring partner for your clients, colleagues and project teams and effectively handle, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension data migrations and Service onboardings, including analysis, mapping testing and deployment
- Document client requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Deliver an overall data migration / onboarding solution set to meet client requirements, aligned with standard configuration solutions
- Customize the data migration / onboarding processes to meet individual client requirements
- Support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving date migration issues as they arise
- Provide documentation of migration data and reconciliations to support internal audit requirements
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal experience
- Work with your colleagues in the data migration team to optimize the process and be the global knowledge centre for data migration / onboarding
Your communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will enable you to direct all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in the financial industry at asset managers, fund managers, insurers, or banks
- Knowledge of financial instruments and products, financial markets, stock exchange
- Solid accounting exposure to Investment Accounting, including understanding of Debits and Credits, knowledge of writing out the parts of a/any transaction/capital market transaction, knowledge of accounting topics as well as knowledge of the life cycle for financial investments transactions
- Attention to details, solid analytical experience including trade break / cash break investigations as well as reconciliation of portfolios / holdings
- General Business Analysis / Project Management exposure
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
- High level understanding of projects lifecycle as a team member across multiple projects
- Working in a tight and collaborative team servicing clients across the world
- You are outcome focused, creative and methodical with a global perspective
- You are a motivated and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working under minimum supervision
- You are a team-oriented and enjoy working towards the team’s shared goals in close collaboration with colleagues
- You have professional communication skills especially in virtual collaboration
- You are fluent in English, any other languages (German, French, Italian, Nordics) would be an asset
- You are flexible accepting occasional weekend work / nonstandard hours (subject to additional compensation)
- You have been exposed to work in a time-sensitive situation and can handle concurrent change of client priorities subsequently
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and respectful colleagues. We are more than 2000 employees from 50+ nationalities committed to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a journey and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We are excited to hear from you
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we will process incoming applications continually. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.