Business Consultant – IBOR Team
Location: Manila, Philippines
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to the world’s largest financial institutions. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will be part of a company with 50 years’ history and more than 20 offices around the world that continuously develops their integrated investment management solutions.
SimCorp has its Advance Delivery Center (ADC) in Warsaw (Poland) and it is building up another delivery center in Manila to support SimCorp implementation projects globally. We are now looking for a Business Consultant to work in our IBOR team located in the ADC in Manila.
As a Business Consultant, you will develop and carry out implementation plans in a client's environment. You will take part in delivery of SimCorp Dimension Operations Modules, including configuration, testing, documentation and giving trainings. You will act as a consultant for your clients and effectively handle, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including configuration, testing, documentation and training
- Document client’s requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension,
- Delivering and customizing standard configuration solutions as well as designing and delivering new configurations
- Assist the client in development of overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise
- Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow
Your high-quality communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will enable you to direct all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Financial Sector
- Knowledge of financial instruments and products, capital market and investments topics
- Understanding of middle-/back office day-to-day processing workflows
- Detailed understanding of at least one topic: transaction processing, reconciliation, settlement, SWIFT
- General Business Analysis exposure would be an asset
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
- High level understanding of projects lifecycle as a team member
- You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective
- You are a focused, motivated individual working under minimum supervision
- You have high-quality communication skills especially in virtual collaboration
- You are fluent in English, any other languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Nordics) would be an asset
- Minimal knowledge of accounting topics (schemes, accounts, fund administration) would be an asset
- Technical IT knowledge and or experience (e.g. SQL, XML, XSLT, programming) would be an asset
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and respectful colleagues. We are more than 2000 employees from 50+ nationalities committed to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a journey and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We are excited to hear from you
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we will process incoming applications continually. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com or Arbie Honra on firstname.lastname@example.org