Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension®, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back office data, and reporting solutions.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland and extended to Manila, Philippines in 2021. Business Consultants in the ADC work, in close collaboration with our market units, on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
Why this role is important to us
We are now looking for a Business Consultant to work in our IBOR team located in the ADC in Warsaw. As a Business Consultant, you will develop and carry out implementation plans in a client's environment. You will take part in delivery of SimCorp Dimension Operations Modules, including configuration, testing, documentation and giving trainings. You will act as a consultant for your clients and effectively handle, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
What you will be responsible for
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including configuration, testing, documentation and training
- Document client’s requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension
- Delivering and customizing standard configuration solutions as well as designing and delivering new configurations
- Assist the client in development of overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise
- Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow
What we value
Your high-quality communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will enable you to direct all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Financial Sector
- Knowledge of financial instruments and products, capital market and investments topics
- Understanding of middle-/back office day-to-day processing workflows
- Detailed understanding of at least one topic: transaction processing, reconciliation, settlement, SWIFT
- General Business Analysis exposure would be an asset
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
- High level understanding of projects lifecycle as a team member
- You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective
- You are a focused, motivated individual working under minimum supervision
- You have high-quality communication skills especially in virtual collaboration
- You are fluent in English, any other languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Nordics) would be an asset
- Minimal knowledge of accounting topics (schemes, accounts, fund administration) would be an asset
- Technical IT knowledge and or experience (e.g., SQL, XML, XSLT, programming) would be an asset
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses (starting from a 3-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- German and English language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply.
Get in touch with Hanna Brzózka on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.