Business Consultant in Investment Compliance
Location: Manila, Philippines
SimCorp is a global provider of Investment Management Software solutions and services to some of the world’s leading Investment Management firms with more than 190 clients that include many of the top teir buy-side asset managers, and who control over $30 trillion of assets. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will be part of a company with 50 years’ history and more than 20 offices around the world that continuously develops their integrated investment management solutions.
SimCorp has its Advance Delivery Center (ADC) in Warsaw (Poland) and it is building up another delivery center in Manila to support SimCorp implementation projects globally. We are now looking for a Business Consultant to work in our ABOR team located in the ADC in Manila.
We are looking for a Business Consultant in Investment Compliance to join our team, based in our ADC in Manila.
As a Business Consultant, you will contribute to the effective delivery of SimCorp Dimension. As SimCorp's Center of Excellence for configuration, the Consultants of the ADC are further extending the Configuration Standards of SimCorp Dimension, tailor and deploy these at the customers. The consultants at the ADC are collaborating to most extent remotely with the Consulting Services implementation teams around the world.
- Support onsite implementation team and the customer in preparing specification of regulatory and internal investment compliance requirements
- Develop detailed specification based on reference data and validate with client/onsite consultant
- Build compliance investment rules in SimCorp Dimension
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizations and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions
- Assist the client in developing an overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting, and resolving issues as they arise.
- Perform configuration hand-over to the onsite consultant and the client
- Collaboration with customers Compliance and Legal Departments.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Physics, Math's, Law, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
- Broad financial market knowledge gained through several years of experience, ideally in the financial sector in one of the following fields: Front Office, Middle Office, Fund Accounting, Consulting or Professional Services within the Financial sector or implementation role for a software vendor
- Working knowledge of investment funds regulations
- Experience with the definition of investment restrictions and or trading limits in financial IT systems
- Familiarity with a broad range of asset classes and financial instrument types, including derivatives
- Highly Professional communication skills especially in virtual collaboration and fluency in English
- Ability to work with limited supervision, while also maintaining appropriate levels of collaboration and coordination with other team members
- Effective sense of ownership, accountability, and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes.
- Ability to organize yourself well in a distributed environment with diverse and varied tasks
- Motivated to optimize, develop and innovate around solutions and processes
- CFA level 1-3, GARP or PRMIA
- SQL knowledge
- Practical experience in compliance systems like Sentinel, MIG21, etc.
- Knowledge of Front Office or Middle (Back) Office processes and financial transaction flows
- High-level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
- High-level understanding of projects and their lifecycle for the role of a project member
- Additional language skills: German, French, Italian, Nordic languages.
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions and services to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities committed to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a journey and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/careers
We are excited to hear from you
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we will process incoming applications continually. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com or Arbie Honra on firstname.lastname@example.org