SimCorp is a global provider of investment management software and services to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances its portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are looking for a Business Consultant to join our Data and Communication Service Line. It enables SimCorp clients to manage their data portfolio end to end and integrate with all kinds of data sources and technologies to drive business operations.
The Data and Communication team is responsible for implementing the connectivity to internal and external data sources for and together with our clients. After the technical integration the data needs to follow a quality enhancement process using SimCorp Data Management modules like Security Master, Market Data or Corporate Actions. Once the data quality is verified it will be used to manage the complete spectrum of lifecycle events of financial instruments, from plain vanilla equity and fixed income instruments to complex OTC derivatives.
- Analyze back office and IT processes related to data management or fund accounting
- Implement and configure SimCorp software products for the client on premise or in the cloud
- Support clients throughout the project timeline
- Collect best practices learned from clients and document them properly
- Discuss business and technical requirements with clients and guide them to a proper technical solution
- Document the requirements including use cases for the development team
- Provide input to the product roadmap
- Onsite work at a client in Zurich (2-3 days a week)
- Experience as a Business Analyst in Enterprise Software implementations for data management, fund accounting or compliance/reporting solutions
- Technical background (as a Developer)
- Experience from a software vendor, consultancy firm, service vendor or financial institution
- Indepth product knowledge of a data management tool would be ideal
- Some experience with market data vendors like Bloomberg, Refinitiv, SIX etc. would be of advantage
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) requirements gathering, user stories, grooming, backlog
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or Finance/Accounting
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in multinational environments
- Fluency in English and good German skills
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn more about working in SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you!
For more information you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski by email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed. Please submit your application (in English) via our career site as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.