Business Consultant in Performance Analytics & Reporting
Location: Warsaw, Poland
SimCorp is a global provider of Investment Management Software solutions and services to some of the world’s leading Investment Management firms with more than 190 clients that include many of the top tier buy-side asset managers, and who control over $30 trillion of assets. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will be part of a company with 50 years’ history and more than 20 offices around the world that continuously develops their integrated investment management solutions.
SimCorp has its Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) in Warsaw (Poland) to support SimCorp implementation projects globally.
We are looking for a Business Consultant in Performance Analytics & Reporting to join our team, based in our ADC in Warsaw.
As a Business Consultant, you will contribute to the effective delivery of SimCorp Dimension. As SimCorp's Centre of Excellence for configuration, the Consultants of the ADC are further extending the Configuration Standards of SimCorp Dimension to tailor and deploy these at the customers. The consultants in the ADC are collaborating, mostly remotely, with the Consulting Services implementation teams around the world.
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including configuration, integration, and test.
- Document client requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible.
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizing, and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions:
- Customize the standard components to meet client requirements.
- Assist the client in development an overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
- Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage.
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow
Your communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will enable you direct all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
Solid exposure to performance and risk measurement and topics like:
- Time-weighted returns, Money-weighted returns,
- Risk-adjusted returns (e.g., Sharpe ratio),
- Volatility, Alpha, Beta, Value-At-Risk,
- Global Investment Performance Standards,
- Factor-based FIPA (Fixed-Income Performance Attribution).
- CFA level 1-3, FRM,
- General Business Analysis / Project Management exposure,
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions,
- High level understanding of projects and their lifecycle for the role a project member,
- You are result orinetated, creative, and analytical with a global perspective,
- You are a motivated, enthusiastic individual working under minimum supervision,
- You have highly professional communication skills especially in virtual collaboration and proficiency in English.
- Other language skills, like German, French would be a benefit.
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions and services to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities committed to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a journey and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We are excited to hear from you
For additional information about the position, please contact Keeley Sian at email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible via our online application system. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.