Business Consultant in Performance Analytics & Reporting
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are looking for a Business Consultant in Performance Analytics & Reporting to join our team, based in our ADC in Warsaw. As a Business Consultant, you will contribute to the effective delivery of SimCorp Dimension. As SimCorp's Centre of Excellence for configuration, the Consultants of the ADC are further extending the Configuration Standards of SimCorp Dimension to tailor and deploy these at the customers. The consultants in the ADC are collaborating, mostly remotely, with the Consulting Services implementation teams around the world.
What you will be responsible for
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including configuration, integration, and test.
- Document client requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible.
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizing, and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions:
- Customize the standard components to meet client requirements.
- Assist the client in development an overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
- Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage.
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
- Solid exposure to performance and risk measurement and topics like:
- Time-weighted returns, Money-weighted returns,
- Risk-adjusted returns (e.g., Sharpe ratio),
- Volatility, Alpha, Beta, Value-At-Risk,
- Global Investment Performance Standards,
- Factor-based FIPA (Fixed-Income Performance Attribution).
- CFA level 1-3, FRM,
- General Business Analysis / Project Management exposure,
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions,
- High level understanding of projects and their lifecycle for the role a project member,
- You are result orientated, creative, and analytical with a global perspective,
- You are a motivated, enthusiastic individual working under minimum supervision,
- You have highly professional communication skills especially in virtual collaboration and proficiency in English.
- Other language skills, like German, French would be a benefit.
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Michael Paterson on Michael.email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.