The Configuration and Testing Services organization is responsible for delivering apex Testing Services globally for some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry. As one of the fastest growing and innovative departments, we are looking to support the service expansion with highly motivated professionals.
Your team is responsible for program management within Testing Services, ensuring long term value creation for both SimCorp and our Customers.
- Internal and external stakeholder management and engagement
- Sales enablement and pre-sales activities, including pricing and opportunity management
- Pipeline management
- Risk management and support of project managers and their teams
- Supporting management decisions with different strategic business cases
Service Development, Maintenance, and Ownership
- Establishing Service strategies in close collaboration with various internal stakeholders
- Driving the expansion and improvement of the Testing Services portfolio
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar
- 2 years’ Experience from working in an advisory role either from industry or management consulting
- Personal drive and motivation to develop and improve new and existing processes
- Fluent English
- Outgoing personality and ability to lead conversations with customers and internal stakeholders
- Service and Customer orientated mindset
- Autonomous and analytical way of working
- Strong team player and ability to contribute to multiple parallel activities
- Experience with program and/or project management is an advantage
- Understanding of the financial industry with studies or a first professional experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Kindly send in your application in English.
For further information please contact Jolanta Babut, Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!