Business Consultant - Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
Location – Warsaw Poland OR Manila, Philippines
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) was established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland and extended to Manila in 2021. The goal of ADC is to standardize & accelerate service delivery and support Regional Teams with implementation of SimCorp solutions to the clients.
Why this role is important to us
We are now looking for a Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Consultant to be located in Warsaw or Manila. You would have the opportunity to work for a company with 50 years history and more than 20 offices around the world that continuously develops their integrated investment management solutions. Explore our website on www.simcorp.com
What you will be responsible for
- Technical and business design
- Build and deliver DWH/BI solutions for SimCorp Dimension according to client requirements
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Document and build demo solutions or PoC
- Unit testing, prepare test cases and support System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests
- Gather, understand and document the clients’ technical requirements
- Participate remotely in implementation projects around the world
- Collaborate with colleagues from the team and other teams (also remote)
- Share your knowledge across the team and company
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and working well in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Experience in implementation projects in relation to reporting in the FinTech sector
- Experience with IT Business Analysis including requirements gathering, facilitating clarification sessions with business users
- Experience in integrating IT systems and dataflows
- Experience in working with SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and data modelling
- Experience in data analytics with dashboard and report generation background
- Experience in enterprise reporting tools (SAP Crystal Reports, Qlik NPrinting or similar)
- Experience with BI tools like: Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Cognos or others
- Basic knowledge of investment finance (e.g. financial instruments, capital markets)
- Ability to work with limited to no supervision
- Experience with working in an international environment with daily use of English
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance
Additional experience and skills which would be advantageous
- Experience with ETL processes, data imports and exports
- Experience with system testing, configuration, documentation and sharing knowledge
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) at fundamentals level
- Understanding concepts of non-SQL databases (Microsoft Cosmos DB or similar)
- Basics of Cloud Data Management Systems (like Snowflake)
- Experience in consulting
- Programming skills
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Arbie Honra Arbie.email@example.com for Manila or Michael Paterson Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org for Warsaw to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.