Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
You will join SimCorp’s Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) in Poland who support our Global Services in project deliveries and operational support for clients. In this role as a Business Consultant you will provide operational services to one of SimCorp’s key clients in Germany. You will contribute to the fruitful support and maintenance of the client in at least one process domain.
As part of your induction, you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
What you will be responsible for
- Analysing and finding solutions for business requirements
- Optimizing business processes in SimCorp Dimension, our market-leading investment management software system
- Providing operational services (2nd and 3rd level support) for a client in Germany remotely
- Daily communication with German clients and some documentation in German
- Supporting the testing for integrated solutions incl. error handling
- Collaborating with colleagues from your team and in other teams
- Sharing your knowledge across the team and company
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of investment finance (financial instruments and life cycle events, capital markets)
- German and English language skills minimum at B2 level
- Experience in client support/providing operational services in the FinTech sector
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Experience in at least one of these process domains: German accounting including hedge accounting, German regulatory reporting plus (European) EMIR, MifiR, SFTR or Trade processing incl. SWIFT messaging and compliance
Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home from everywhere in Poland, private medical care (Medicover), sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport), professional training and courses, language classes, Integration events and charity projects.
In addition we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply via our career site. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. You are welcome to get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.