In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension®, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back office data, and reporting solutions.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland and extended to Manila, Philippines in 2021. Business Consultants in the ADC work, in close collaboration with our market units, on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
Why this role is important to us
We are looking for a Business Consultant in Investment Compliance to join our Investment team, based in ADC Manila. You will contribute to the successful delivery of SimCorp Dimension, becoming a part of a global company with more than 200 clients that include many of the top tier buy-side asset managers, and who control over $30 trillion of assets.
What you will be responsible for
- Support onsite consultant and customer in preparing specification of regulatory and internal investment compliance requirements
- Develop detailed specification based on reference data and validate with client/onsite consultant
- Build compliance investment rules in SimCorp Dimension
- Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizations and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions
- Customize the standard components to meet client requirements
- Assist the client in developing an overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting, and resolving issues as they arise.
- Perform configuration hand-over to the onsite consultant and the client
- Cooperation with customers Legal Departments.
What we value
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths, Law, Science or Engineering
- Broad financial market knowledge gained through several years of experience, ideally in the financial sector in one of the following fields: Front Office, Back Office, Accounting, Fund Accounting, Consulting or Professional Services within the Financial sector or implementation role for a software vendor
- Experience with the definition of investment restrictions and/or trading limits in financial IT systems
- Familiarity with a broad range of asset classes and financial instrument types, including derivatives
- Excellent communication skills especially in virtual collaboration and fluency in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while also maintaining appropriate levels of collaboration and cooperation with other team members
- Ability to organize yourself well in a distributed environment with diverse and varied tasks
- Drive to optimize, develop and innovate around solutions and processes
Super nice to have
- CFA level 1-3, GARP or PRMIA
- SQL knowledge
- Practical experience in compliance systems like Sentinel, MIG21, etc.
- General Business Analysis / Project Management exposure
- Knowledge of front office or back-office processes and financial transaction workflows
- High-level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
- High-level understanding of projects and their lifecycle for the role of a project member
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability, and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes.
- Additional language skills: German, French, Italian, Nordic languages.
- Flexible working hours and working model (on-site/hybrid)
- HMO coverage and group life insurance
- Monthly allowances (rice, transportation, internet)
- 13th month pay and annual performance bonus
- Professional training and courses (starting from a 3-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Integration events and charity projects
- New office located in Bonifacio Global City
In addition, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply.
Get in touch with Arbie Honra (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hanna Brzózka (email@example.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.