In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension®, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back-office data, and reporting solutions.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, extended to Manila in 2021 and kicked off the third location in Mexico City in 2023. Business Consultants in the ADC work, in close collaboration with our market units, on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
Why this role is important to us
As a Business Consultant in Data Migration, you deep dive into data used by business processes in investment management and ensure our clients are transitioning to our software. The role includes analysis, mapping, testing and deploying the data. You act as an important sparring partner for your clients, colleagues and project teams and proactively manage, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
What you will be responsible for
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension data migrations and Service onboardings, including analysis, mapping testing and deployment
- Document client requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Deliver an overall data migration / onboarding solution set to meet client requirements, aligned with standard configuration solutions
- Customize the data migration / onboarding processes to meet individual client requirements
- Support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving date migration issues as they arise
- Provide documentation of migration data and reconciliations to support internal audit requirements
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal experience
- Work with your colleagues in the data migration team to optimize the process and be the global knowledge centre for data migration / onboarding
What we value
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in the financial industry at asset managers, fund managers, insurers, or banks
- Knowledge of financial instruments and products, financial markets, stock exchange
- Solid exposure to Investment Accounting, including:
- Understanding of Debits and Credits
- Knowledge of writing out the parts of a/any transaction / capital market transaction
- Knowledge of accounting topics
- Knowledge of the life cycle for financial investments transactions
- Attention to details, solid analytical experience including:
- Trade break / cash break investigations
- Reconciliation of portfolios / holdings
- Availability for occasional travels to the client's office
- General Business Analysis / Project Management exposure
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
- High level understanding of projects lifecycle as a team member across multiple projects
- You worked on projects in a tight and collaborative team servicing clients across the world
- You are able to switch between contexts and manage constantly changing clients' priorities
- You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective
- You are a self-starter, proactive individual working under minimum supervision
- You are a team player, who enjoy working towards the team’s shared goals in close collaboration with colleagues
- You have excellent communication skills especially in virtual collaboration
- You are fluent in English, any other languages (German, French, Italian, Nordics) would be an asset
- You are flexible accepting occasional weekend work / nonstandard hours (subject to additional compensation, approx. 5-7 times during the year)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to chose the working model (remote with some occasional visits to the Warsaw Office / hybrid (20% time from the office in the year) / stationary from the office)
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses (starting with our 3 weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- German and English language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Hanna Brzózka on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please submit your application via our career site.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.