SimCorp provides a broad range of services and is now expanding the team responsible for our cloud-based Regulatory Reporting Platform. We are looking for a Business Consultant with solid investment management software expertise to keep our platform updated and compliant with the latest regulations. Within the Regulatory Center of Excellence, you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues who are experts in providing solutions and services to SimCorp market units. By working with our Regulatory Reporting Platform, and you will help materialize SimCorp's growth potential across our customers across Europe. The Platform provides complete end-to-end monitoring of Transaction Reporting to comply with EMIR, MIFIR, and SFTR regimes. While based in Warsaw, the global reach of Regulatory Center of Excellence will give you exposure to different market units around the world, and all parts of SimCorp's internal organization.
- Implementation and maintenance of configuration solutions based on SimCorp Dimension for European financial institutions and Asset Managers
- Support maintenance and enhancement of SimCorp's Regulatory Reporting Platform in close collaboration with its Manager
- Successful implementation and maintenance of our solutions for European clients
- Master's degree in Mathematics/IT, Physics, Business, or Accounting.
- 2+ years of work experience in a consultancy firm or IT department of a financial firm.
- Experience working in a globally distributed organization.
- Knowledge in cloud technologies like scripting languages, HTML, XML and APIs.
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in Investment management software (preferably SimCorp Dimension)
- Experience in or knowledge of European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Securities Financing Transaction Regulation (SFTR) and/or Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR).
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- English and German language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Kindly send in your application in English.
For further information please contact Jolanta Babut, Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!