Who we are?
For over 50 years, we have been working closely together with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated into our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions for our customers. While aiming to deliver customer value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
About the role
As a Business Continuity Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the resilience and continuity of our services. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our Business Continuity Policy and Plan across various SaaS services. The position is based in Warsaw, Poland, and offers an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, particularly within the Microsoft Azure platform.
Your daily work will include:
- Ownership of our Business Continuity documentation – a corporate Policy and a Plan for all services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business objectives – especially towards our corporate level business continuity, hereunder:
- Responsible for implementation via education and support.
- Establish a feedback loop with the business units to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work closely with technical teams to integrate Business Continuity processes into the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate effective communication during disasters.
- Conduct regular tests and drills to validate the effectiveness of the Business Continuity Plan.
- Involvement in sales cases and demonstration of compliance with client and regulatory requirements.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and emerging trends in Business Continuity.
We prefer candidates with implementation experience from either IT Enterprise level or IT Service Provider level
Optimally, you have one or more of these qualifications:
- Strong understanding of technology enabled services and their integration within Business Continuity processes.
- Familiarity with server-based cloud technologies is essential and Microsoft Azure is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on problem-solving.
- Certifications in Business Continuity Management, such as:
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional | ISC2.
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementer.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to work with a global IT service provider at the forefront of technology.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional development opportunities with a focus on continuous learning.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
An attractive salary, bonus scheme and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Fedja Pade on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed.