SimCorp Global Standards are looking for a Business Integration Consultant within Front Office and Performance Management area of the Standard Platforms. As the Consultant for a portfolio of Standard Components you will develop the Components, and securing successful deliveries to our clients. You will be a primary member of the Global Standards Team and will work with Component Owners to jointly move the Standard Platform forward and ensure that SimCorp's clients achieve full value from our Solutions. You will work with your colleagues in Global Standards, the Solution Architects and stakeholders across Market Units, Product Division and CDC. You will report to the Senior Manager of Global Standards Poland based in Warsaw. You will have limited travel.
- Design, Build and Maintenance of Standard Components
- Deliver Standard Components to our clients
- Contribute to and high-quality releases of Standard Platform
- Design complex solutions and troubleshoot technical issues
- Collaboration with colleagues to use collective knowledge sharing and efficient problem resolution
Financial industry experience including knowledge of business processes for financial institutions and in addition:
- Minimum 2 years of Front-Office experience preferable from a buyside institution.
- Knowledge of Risk solutions will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Performance Management is an advantage
- Good general understanding of typical processes in the area of Trade Execution, Portfolio Management or Investment Controlling
- Knowledge of FIX protocol or typical connections is an advantage
- Experience with SQL is an advantage
- Experience within planning, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Capability to organize yourself well in distributed environment with diverse and varied tasks
- Keen on troubleshooting and end-to-end problem resolution
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact TA Partner Mette Kvist at firstname.lastname@example.org.