SimCorp Global Standards are looking for a Business Integration Consultant within Investment Book of Records (IBOR) area of the Standard Platforms.
As the Consultant for a portfolio of Standard Components you will develop the Components, and securing successful deliveries to our clients. You will be a main member of the Global Standards Team and will work with Component Owners to jointly move the Standard Platform forward and ensure that SimCorp's clients achieve full value from our Solutions.
You will work with your colleagues in Global Standards, the Solution Architects and stakeholders across Market Units, Product Division and CDC. You will report to the Senior Manager of Global Standards Poland based in Warsaw. You will have limited travel.
- Maintenance of Standard Components
- Deliver Standard Components to our clients
- Contribute to timely and high-quality releases of Standard Platform
- Design complex solutions and troubleshoot technical issues
- Collaboration with colleagues to use collective knowledge sharing and efficient problem resolution
- Work together with:
- colleagues in Global Standards, Solution Architects and all other stakeholders to further improve the Standard Platform
- stakeholders across Market Units to ensure Standards components quality and gather feedback
- project members to support with expert component knowledge and technical insight
- Financial industry experience (Investment Management software), including knowledge of business processes for financial institutions is an advantage
- Technical insight and a good general understanding of Trade Settlement and Asset Servicing
- Minimum 2 years of back-office processes
- Minimum 1 years of experience with integration, based on Web Services and Middleware solutions
- Experience with software Development
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT, JSON & SWIFT is an advantage
- Experience with SQL is an advantage
- Experience within planning, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Keen on troubleshooting and end-to-end problem resolution
- Desire to increase and develop around solutions and processes
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.