We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join one of the agile teams in Portfolio Analytics and Reporting (PAR) department in Kyiv location
We are looking for a Software Engineer (SE) with interest in testing and maintenance of financial software and curious in technical areas like automation test, APL coding, C#, whitebox testing. You will be a member of the Portfolio Analytics and Reporting ART as Investment Offer line.
You will be a part of the Scrum team consisting of developers and testers located in Kyiv. You also expect to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark) through communities of practice. We follow the Agile Safe Framework where tests are an integrated part of the development process, and where development and tests are done within two week sprints. So, you will be challenging to play both roles tester and developer in certain degree.
The role as Software Engineer requires excellent analytical skills and logical thinking ability. You will be involved in all areas of software testing which will include:
- Analyse, test, maintain and develop financial software product
- Working with business domain and on continuous basis enhance your skills and knowledge in it
- Analyse stakeholder requirements
- Design and execute test cases
- Prepare DEMO sessions
- Perform incident/error management
- Automation of test suites and write autotest using SpecFlow, C#
- The tasks of the tester are through manual and automated tests to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds with the stakeholder requirements
- Experience and background in financial area is required
- Have an interest to learn more about financial products and transaction flows in a large, complex system
- Have a Master's degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Economical Cybernetics or Finance
- High willingness to learn C# for writing autotests
- Identify and describe a problem, pay great attention to details
- Balance multiple and competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently as well as a part of a Scrum team
- Have a great English communication skills, written as well as spoken
- Be willing to contribute actively in development of the team's skills and activities with a positive attitude and energy
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset - and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?