As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology enabled services business, while sustaining our track record of double-digit highly profitable growth. From the center of this transformation our Business Processes Services Business Unit is now recruiting a Business Performance & Transformation Principal to support us in achieving our aspirational growth plans.
The role will be vital in encouraging an effective decision-making process, completing strategic projects, and ensuring implementation of key initiatives. You will work as an orchestrator for the Managing Director and work to connect the organization.
Reporting to the Managing Director of SimCorp’s Business Processes Services Business Unit, you will be part of the management team of the business unit.
Your primary tasks will be:
· Organize the day-to-day business rhythm and governance of the BPaaS business unit
· Independently undertake daily and long-term tasks that arises and follow up on the actions agreed
· Act as an integrator between different departments in the unit and towards other key stakeholders and units within SimCorp
· Design and coordinate various analysis and projects to inform and encourage decision making
· Guide and facilitate a range of strategic initiatives and implementation of our strategy across all business process service areas and organize the process from idea to execution
· Ensure effective project execution across the business unit
· Develop and deliver effective presentation and decision materials
· 2-4 years of experience solving and simplifying complex problems e.g., from management consultancy
· Experience with software or business services
· Ability to coordinate projects from ideation to execution and implementation
· Good abilities to maneuver in a large organization and handle a wide range of stakeholders
· Solid presentation and verbal communication capabilities towards senior management stakeholders
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than June 30, 2022.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Simcorp is listed on the OMX C25 index in Copenhagen. We are a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest institutional asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, sovereign wealth funds, and treasury.
Here, you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1,900 employees representing 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career