Would like to join a dynamic team, where you'll be able to grow and discover finance and technology?
We are looking for people who are willing to join our SimCorp Sofia Consulting Services team.
The roles within SimCorp Sofia Consulting Services are responsible for providing advisory services, support and implementation of our software, named SimCorp Sofia. This includes all the tasks related to the delivery and the ongoing adaptation of the SimCorp Sofia installations better fitting the business needs and organizational model of the Client.
The roles are also responsible for delivering proactive services aimed at helping the clients operate on our software. The services extend beyond the classical support as part of a closer relationship with clients to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition.
As an associate, you will work together with and receive coaching by more experienced Consultants in providing support to existing clients in their day by day work with SimCorp Sofia.
- Help Desk and Support to SimCorp Sofia users
- Supporting to product development (requirement+specifications+documentation)
- Shadowing consultants and senior consultants in analysis and test
- Client’s extraordinary events: support in data migration+ system configuration, reacting to clients’ extraordinary operations (M&A, business reshaping…)
- Product enhancement: proposal of software enhancement opportunities based on users’ practice
- Economics, finance, mathematics or physic degree
- Good knowledge of algebra
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent analytical skills even under stress
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp (http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp)
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI at +33608262944
(Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.)