We are looking for a hands-on C# Tech Lead to help us define and drive the continued improvement of our product Asset Manager. Asset Manager is the investment decision part of the SimCorp Dimension Front Office offering. The role is available in either Copenhagen, Kyiv or London.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
What you’ll do:
As a Tech Lead at SimCorp you will collaborate with other Tech Leads and play a key role in setting and aligning on the technical direction. You’ll spend time thinking about the bigger picture, the future state of the system, and the future impact of the decisions we make today. You’ll work hands-on in an Agile Scrum team with the code. And you will establish a technical vision with your team and work together to turn it into reality, ensuring that the vision is clear, understood and shared across teams and communities.
- Work with stakeholders to define technical options and agree on solutions for future streams of work
- Help to resolve technical disputes and be watchful of technical decisions that have long term consequences
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by suggesting and implementing new processes and engineering practices
- Drive initiatives to improve long term product quality, scalability, security and maintainability
- Ensure the architectural vision makes its way into the product
- Help to manage technical debt and reduce complexity
- Work closely with the Scrum Master and Product Owner to help build an ideal work environment
- Be available for questions, support and guidance for teams, individuals and clients
- Participate in and facilitate communities of practices
- Coach and mentor others
We’d like to hear from you if you are…
- able to connect with and inspire people
- A great listener who looks to include ideas and involve your teammates in the design of the system
- Comfortable delegating and are able to trust other people to deliver
- You are a role model from a technical perspective
- Willing to nurture and coach others and help them grow
- Generous at sharing your knowledge with others
- Experienced with working on large responsive scalable systems and event driven architectures
- Aware of emerging trends in software engineering including Cloud Transformations
- Experienced with advanced development techniques like event-sourcing; asynchronous programming, multithreading and concurrency
- Have strong collaboration and communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Are able to work independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team
Some financial services experience is an advantage and in particular around investment decisions and order processing.
Why should you apply
SimCorp offers an exciting and challenging position in a successful international, dynamic, and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. Our clients are some of the most successful financial organisations in the world.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Senior TA Partner Michael Paterson at firstname.lastname@example.org . We are looking forward to be hearing from you!