Senior Business Controller
High growth software company in downtown NYC seeks a hands-on Controller who will excel under pressure, consistently meet deadlines and ensure a high degree of efficiency, organization and accuracy. Must have 10+ years relevant experience in a similar environment. Should have a willingness to learn, a flexible approach, the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Global experience a plus.
- Provide monthly financial statement reporting and analysis, cash flow analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage general ledger, accounts payable, receivable and financial reporting activities
- Monitor cash flow for North American entities
- Ensure accounting records are in accordance with IFRS/GAAP and corporate policy
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and annual tax activity for North American entities
- Oversee T&E administration and reporting
- Participate in budget and forecast activity
- Keep transfer pricing documentation current
- Manage Accounting team members
- Manage audit process with external auditors and tax professionals
- Manage special projects assigned by upper management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of general accounting management
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficiency
- Knowledge of finance or software industry
- International experience
- External audit experience
- IFRS knowledge
- Workday experience
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career