Developers and testers are the core of Agile development. They work in small, cross-functional teams and can quickly create working, tested code that delivers value. They build the systems we all depend on.
Dev. teams are empowered by the enterprise to manage and self-organize to accomplish their own work. They include all the skills the team needs to create an increment of a working, tested solution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria. Driving backlog refinement as a team effort and constantly working in that direction.
- Participating in PI Planning and creating Iteration plans and Team PI Objectives
- Working with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality. Understanding the importance of non-functional requirements.
- Conducting research, design, prototyping and other exploration activities. Using spike experiments to solve challenging technical, architectural or design problems.
- Creating unit tests and automated acceptance tests. Improving and extending autotests and CI (Continuous Integration) tools and processes.
- Conducting code and design reviews to ensure system integrity. Respecting the principle of always leaving the code base in a better state than initially found.
- Executing acceptance tests and maintaining the test cases in a shared repository
- Driving continuous improvement of the team's process.
- Develop product knowledge in one domain and be the expert in a particular topic area in that domain.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career