Client Engagement expert from the Asset Management Industry wanted to drive our Go-To-Market strategy
Do you have strong industry expertise with Client Communication and Client Engagement in the Asset Management Industry? Do you have experience with the core software vendors in that space and understand the key drivers for investing in new solutions to support the client engagement? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a Client Engagement expert within the Asset Management Industry to join our newly established global go-to-market function to facilitate and support SimCorp’s go to market activities globally on Coric, which is SimCorp’s Client Communication platform build for Asset Managers and Wealth Managers.
The position is a maternity cover until January 2022, after which you will be offered another position in the sales organization.
You will be responsible for the market sizing and segmentation, the competitive analysis and identifying the core compelling events and business challenges driving infrastructure investments within Client Engagement in the Asset and Wealth Management Industry globally. Based on these you will be responsible for defining the GTM strategy including the core marketing messaging and sales enablement to be applied.
You will be part of the newly established GTM group in SimCorp that is responsible for defining and driving the go-to-market strategies for SimCorp’s offerings globally and the verticalization of SimCorp’s offer. The group will consist of GTM Industry experts and GTM experts for each of SimCorp’s core offerings.
Your responsibilities include:
- Market sizing and segmentation – Continuously updating and refining our market sizing and definition of sweet spots for our Client Engagement offerings globally.
- Competitor Analysis
- Refinement and execution of SimCorp’s go-to-market strategy for Coric – incl. definition of potential sales targets per region and work with the organizational setup in SimCorp to achieve these targets.
- Building the core messaging and value proposition for marketing and sales enablement.
- Secure Internal alignment and knowledge sharing across product, marketing, sales and consulting in the go-to-market activities – and drive the sales enablement of new offers.
- Support marketing in lead generation activities and sales organization in strategic deals incl. client facing activities.
Alignment across the organization is key for success in this role, and you will be a central expert that will be visible across the organization. You will be measured on achieved sales targets for Coric.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Min. 5 years of experience from within Client Engagement in the Asset or Wealth Mgmt Industry
- Strong understanding of the client reporting and digital client engagement process and requirements
- Experience with asset management digital portals
- Experience from sales roles and quota carrying positions
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills
- Experience from go-to-market roles and Coric is a benefit, but not mandatory
- Empathic and thrive by working with people. A natural leader among team members, clients and other employees within the company
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 10-20%
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Michael Paterson (Global Recruitment - 00447738446909 or Jon Irgens at +45 35 44 88 00. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.