Do you strive to develop documentation that makes users succeed and look good? Do you enjoy learning about complex user scenarios and presenting them clearly? And do you thrive in a dynamic, agile software development environment?
Join our user documentation team as a Senior Technical Writer in our Kyiv office!
We are a team of passionate technical writers committed to creating high-quality, user-centric documentation for our investment management solutions and services. We continuously develop and improve our own content management policies and procedures. Our supportive team spirit, buddy programs, and peer processes ensure that we technical writers can efficiently work together towards our common goals.
We expect you to be comfortable working across our agile teams: You will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders like development teams and product owners to gather information and create structured, consistent content for successful user assistance that drives business outcomes.
Development teams and the user documentation team are located in Kyiv, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, and London, so you will be working in an international environment with virtual collaboration on a daily basis.
As Senior Technical Writer, you know how to work effectively and independently. You will:
- Design, create, and maintain structured user assistance for international financial professionals, for example, user manuals, release notes, context-sensitive help, tooltips, and GUI labels.
- Collaborate with software developers, testers, and product owners on agile teams to plan and manage documentation deliverables.
- Contribute to the professional development of the user assistance community of practice.
- Help to define and improve user documentation strategy and procedures with the technical writer team.
- Relevant experience in technical communication in a software development organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Practical experience in topic-based authoring
- Experience working to standards in a structured authoring environment
- Experiences in working in agile and from the financial industry are plusses; if you don’t have them, we will bring you up to speed
If you come work with us as a Senior Technical Writer, we will
- Welcome you to an awesome team
- Pair you with an experienced writer to help you develop and refine your technical writing skills
- Empower you to design, research, and produce technical content of your own
- Show you how to succeed with a sophisticated content management tool chain
- Support your professional development and foster your curiosity
- Support a healthy work/life balance with flexible hours in our distributed team
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: simcorp.com/career
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 11 January 2021.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Daryna Blashchuk Daryna.Blashchuk@simcorp.com.