At SimCorp, jobs within Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud actualizes the operationalized cloud-based services under SimCorp's XaaS strategy in a standardized delivery model. Making it easier for our clients to unlock the value SimCorp Dimension provides in running the important processes of the world's largest asset managers, pension funds, insurers, and fund managers. We partner with IBM Cloud and MS Azure in accelerating their business transformation.
With our succesful growth journey, we are now looking for 5 experienced consultant/specialist to join us in this team.
You will be a Platform and Infrastructure Support Specialist. Reporting to the Senior Manager and working as part of a global follow-the-sun 24x7x365 PaaS Operations with a mission to operate and enhance the global cloud environments of our clients.
- Technically involved with incident and problem resolution, responding to multiple system alerts, and maintenance of all environments
- Inform clients regarding events and operational status
- Coordinate with stakeholders to perform refreshes, deploy patches and enable new functionalities
- Manage the operation of several technologies used by SimCorp Dimension
- Support enterprise applications, continuous improvement, and simplify operations through automation
- Flexible to provide after-hours support either on weekdays or weekends
Minimum 2 years with either experience or sound knowledge about:
- PaaS: OS (Windows and Linux), and middleware applications
- IaaS: virtual machines, networks, cloud computing, monitoring, security models, logging, local/cloud storage
- Group policies, active directory management, user account and permissions, SSO, DHCP, and DNS
- Protocols: TCP/IP, RDP, sub-netting, load balancing, MS Hyper V, terminal server/PAM, SFTP, VPN, and FW
- Scripting and automation: PowerShell, Ansible, GitHub, and ActiveBatch/Control-M
- High availability and disaster recovery
- ITSM ITIL V3/V4: IM, PM, CM, and SR. Familiar with Service level agreements escalation management and Service Desk
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Please send in your application in English via the apply button no later than 31st Aug 2021. Interviews will be conducted ongoing basis.
For further information about the role, please contact Albert Apostol,Senior Manager Service Delivery.